We are looking for Sr Fullstack Developer willing to relocate to The Netherlands and work for a great software consultancy firm with a broad range of clients throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. Examples include ASML, Philips, ING Bank, Nike, and Heineken. For this position, we’re looking for a skilled developer that will relocate to Netherlands or Belgium to work on projects on the client side. We are actively recruiting for Full Stack developers and architects. Relocation is required and can be arranged by the company. Visa and work permits will be sponsored for talented candidates from outside the EU.
- Master’s degree in IT, Mathematics, Physics or similar – Or Bachelor’s degree with proven knowledge and experience OR equivalent in professional experience.
- 4 years of experience in backend and software – ideally experience with Node js and React .
- Proven and thorough experience with at least one large cloud provider: AWS, Azure or GCP. Certification highly desired.
- Either React JS, Angular 2+ or VueJS, each in combination with TypeScript. Preferably including server side rendering.
- Deep knowledge of at least one modern backend language, such as Python, NodeJS (w/ typescript), Java, C# .NET
- Database solutions and design, both relational (Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL etc.) and non relational (Mongo, Redis, Dynamo etc.). Must be able to write queries without the use of ORM.
- Holland is one of the safest places in the world.
- Good education for children (for free).
- Cheap and very good Health system.
- Possibility of growing in a higher position.
- Meet a lot of new highly educated people.
- Big tech companies in the Netherlands.
- Monthly activities ( movie nights, boat tours, diners etc )
- 22 days of vacation.
- Among others.